To Keep or Not to Keep?

Shirt: Old NAVY, Scraf: F21, Jacket: H&M, Pants: BR, Purse: Sears




The reason I took front and back pictures of this blazer is because I need help of yours. I got this H&M blazer recenlty and now I don't know if I want to keep it or not. The tag is still on and I got 30 days to return it.

Let me run thru smoe pros and cons with you: Pros: Plaid (so 70's trend), its wool blend so will keep me warm in office, love the bottom cut of it, has elbow patches, suede collar. Cons: Bec it is wool blend, it itches my skin around the neck, cost is $40 (keep in mind I am used to $5 blazers - from thrift stores).

So I dont know. What do you say - Keep or Return?

7 comments:

  1. I was going to say keep it because it's cute, but if it's itchy I'd say return it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get rid of it if it were uncomfortable because I avoid itchy/ill fitting pieces in my closet. If you think you'll wear it despite being itchy, it sounds like you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this on today and it IS itchy :( don't keep it - it'll drive you nuts everytime you wear it! Unless you don't find it THAT itchy but for me, it is pretty annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cute. If it felt luxurious, $40 might be fine. But $40 is a bit much for something that is itchy... unless you plan to wear turtlenecks every time you wear the jacket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd return it! Comfort is very important for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the elbow patches, but I agree with everyone else. If it's itchy, it's a return. I've been really trying to streamline my closet lately, so I'm definitely in the "return" camp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for participating 2 times..... I feel like I won the lottery!
    take it back. 40.00 is to much money for that. Go to the thrift store find a tweed or plaid blazer and add the patches. One of my magazines had a had to on that. I'll look to see if I still have it.
    Have a good week my little friend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!