Reporting from H&M Store







Did I ever tell you I am in love with H&M???? and because Mr. Fiancee's mom got me a gift card from that store for my birthday - I had to go pay a visit. I went and you guys they have such awesome fall colors in the store. They have beautiful and warm dresses and blazers and what else you name it - they have it. I love trendy pieces there and they are affordable. Next post, I will share more of the goodies from the store - and what I bought and what I didn't.

AND what you see above is the outfit I wore! The shoes were given to me by my dear friend, are they gorgeous or what? - I love you S!

You know that jacket I was debating whether to keep or not - I am gonna keep it. The collar has some suede material on it which reduces the itchiness a bit and mom says when the weather gets cold, I wont even notice the itchiness. plus its plaid and sooo cute and has elbow patches...I decided to keep it. Plus you know "Moms are always right" ;)



6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Yes, I live in western Canada, Calgary in fact, where abouts are you?
    Thanks for the for the compliments on my wedding! You must be looking forward to your big day, when is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blazer, I am glad that you are keeping that tweedy coat from your previous post! Its super cute and those elbow patches are perfection!!!

    Cant wait to see what you purchased :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I follow you!! I like your blig!! Nick
    Big hugh from Italy!
    if you want look my sketches!
    http://nicksketches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes! Just yesterday I pulled out some of my "Indian" shoes and thought about getting some more wear out of them. Looking good as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!