I really liked getting dressed in 2011. I can't believe how horrible I dressed before, always in black pants. I am going to enjoy it even more in 2012! I started blogging in March 2011 and got to learn lots from other bloggers and there is SO MUCH inspiration out there. Bloggers ladies, you really rock! LOTS, is actually an understatement. I love to have this creative outlet - thank you to all my old and new readers for your support and comments! :)
Life was real good to me in 2011 and I cannot wait for the new year to come to bring its awesomeness in our lives! I gonna be a married woman in 2012, Hooray!!!! :)
Last, but not least, awesome Nitika at The Shopoholic Diaries decided to pass The Versatile Blogger award to me - thanks alot doll!! I still cant believe you met Sonam Kappor this year! (I am a little jelly!) :) and now I have to share some random facts!
7 random facts about moi:
- I love to watch romantic movies, I am the queen of sappy songs
- I love to read inspirational books
- I love to collect jewellery that are made in different countries
- I have overcome the fear of looking dark and not being pretty enough (Life is too short and I don't care anymore about how people perceive me based on my color), I have learned to accept and embrace my skin color
- I hate when good friends with-hold information or keep secrets - to me that is not a close friend. I know I am a little harsh but that is just how I connect with friends. For that reason only, I have let go of many but the ones I have - are my closest!
- I have a "travel fund" going ever since I started working 9 years ago in order to wanting to go travel around the world and not having the funds but now I want to spend it on our honeymoon and will be a a gift to my jannu
- I hope to adopt a kid someday from any part of the world- someone who I can help through money, love and parenting
Hope your 2011 was aweomsest too and See you in 2012!