Shopping List Ideas! (Nov 2011)

F21

F21


F21


ALDO Booties

F21

H&M

Happy Sunday!! Shopping List Ideas are the type of posts where I would share what I have eye-ing lately at stores and plan to purchase. It might give you ideas on what is in (through my eyes ofcourse) and you might tell me if you have bought something from this list. I will try to make one in advance of the month that is approaching and I will show what I actually ended up buying.

I actually dont own a pair of tan pants - like thE basic pair, and I dont have it. So its on my list. Tan blazer is something I know if I buy for $30, I know I will good use out of it for work and casual looks. The last photo is a leopard coat I am just dying to get. But I am not sure if it will stay in style for long. I dont tend to buy too much of the stuff based on "What's in?" but we shall see! I also want me some colored pants! They make a nice statement!

I hope you liked this post! let us know below what is on your shopping list lately?

4 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! I love those red pants and that first blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a leopard coat too, but my husband thinks ti looks cheap :P so I settled for a belt and a scarf! Love the red pants - I think they are a must have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to find a leopard print scarf for ages! And I really want a nice over-sized chunky knit sweater :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!