Fall Trend: Berry Hues




It rained last week and when it rains in fall - that means cold. I checked the weather and it was predicted to be just beautiful with mr. sun shining...I knew it was time to wear my berry skirt.

I loved this look, even I have been dressing for days - I havent really been feeling like I have been making an effort to get ready in the morning. I haven't been feeling full on energy past few days but this morning I got to sleep in (thank god!) and then I "got ready". The color of the skirt is just perfect for fall, isn't it?

I am also linking up at WIWW partay! =)

5 comments:

  1. The skirt is such a lovely colour! And it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous skirt! I love the color. It looks great on you! Nav I want to thank you for notifying me about the blog that used my photo without crediting me. I have contacted the blogger to let her know I would appreciate if she linked the photo back to my site. I really appreciate you letting me know : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a pintuck blouse and a scarf this berry color that I have been wanting to pair together! I think it's such a great combo! I've been calling the color orchid, but I think berry is great, too. You look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color, epecially for fall!
    It looks great on you. It's been pretty chilly here in Calgary this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!