Love/Hate Relationship

Top: GAP  |  Cardigan, Skirt: H&M  |  Wedges: Costa Blanca





You know sometimes you are not sure whether to buy something or not in a store. But then the price is sooo attractive and you end up getting it anyway? (Yeah I am talking about my new colored wedges). I thought to myself Nav - They are blue (your fav color) and only $5.00 (thats right!), but then I was not sure how they would look on me. Hence, we have a love/hate relationship right know. But then again thats how my relationship with my boyfriend started. Love/Hate and ended up falling in love. So, lets see if I fall in love with them over time :) Only Time will Tell........

Have you ever bought something on a whim in a store but ended up falling in love with it?

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will find the wedges to be a versatile addition to your wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always so nice seeing Edmontonian bloggers! Thanks for commenting and leading me to your blog. I'm loving all the blue accents!

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are cute.  They go with your outfit beautifully.  I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them already - they're so cute!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, it's so pretty, especially the pale blue shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just loved your outfit you should also learn how to do makeup thats what i felt the missing thing in you 

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!