You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey

Printed Top: Thrifted
Pants: GAP
Nude Leather Jacket: GAP
Flats: Payless
Purse: ALDO


Don't you just love the pattern on the blouse?



"You make me happy when skies are Grey" - I love you are my sunshine song. I am dedicating this song today to blogging. I am a bit under the weather, but blogging for you guys makes me happy :)

 I thrifted the blouse for $3.99, even though it was Large size (I wear small), I bought it. I will get mom to fix it for me or just sinch it with a belt! ;)

Question: BLOGGER is not letting me post comments on other's blogs. I am signed in to my account, and it keeps asking me to log in. Is anyone else having problems?Any Bloggy Techies out there -please help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!