New Summer Staple

I am in love with this dress. Love the color, cut, quality, price, and so comfy - my first maxi dress. This is my new staple for this summer and I love the details of it.
I wore it for Casual Friday at work - the top detail showed alot of skin so to keep it conservative, I paired it with a black top underneath.

Dress: Forever 21
Eaarings, Bangle Bracelet, Watch: Ardene's
Flats: Payless
Black top: Suzy Shier
Jean Jacket: Thrifted







A close-up of the details and the bow on my flats!



Are you Loving Maxi Dresses this season??

Have a great long weekend! :)
P.S. I am heading to the lake on Sunday on a double date. I will report photo coverage later next week! :)

xoxo Nav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!