Yellow and Blue kind of Day

Plaid Shirt: GAP
Pants: Fairweather
Wedges - George
Cardigan - H& M
Belt: Thrifted
Earrings and Ring: Ardene's





Happy Monday everyone! Being the planner that I am, I usually plan my clothes out in the evening for the next day. But this morning, you know when you put on an outfit and it just doesnt look/feel right. So I ditched my original plan and instead put on the plaid shirt with black pants. Then I stared at my closet for good 10 mins and then this is what I come up with and quickly snapped some pics before I headed out the door.





Sorry I am gonna be real short, just posting this over lunchtime and have to run bec I am meeting my old boss. She is more like a friend than a boss! Hope you are having a great Monday! Thank you for taking the time to stop by :) I am sure its not the best I could come up with, but I think I passed this challenge.You be the judge!
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

XOXO Nav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!