HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me~ =)

I turn 25 today!! and I am heading out to work. Party is tomorrow! End of story! :) Enjoy the rest of the post!
I am sure you noticed that Teal is one of the colors on the radar this fall. And this teal turtleneck I have owned for so long, that I cant remember. I personally love the shade and find that it flatters many skin tones.

I paired it with brown pants for a change, in the past before blogging started I only wore them with black pants and thats about it. I used to be sooo boring back then!



upclose and blurry pic of accessories

Re-using old items from the closet and to be able to remix it - gives me great utility/benefit (insert economics knowledge here!)
A linky party is in the works guys...I am so excited to share it in the next few posts with you!! :) Thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Happy Thursday :) 

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :) and I love the turtleneck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday!!!!


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teal looks amazing on you! Have a very happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest of birthdays! You look wonnderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Nav, looking lovely as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet girl. I hope that you had a wonderful time celebrating. I love that you have been having such great fun remixing your wardrobe. How fun!
    Hope you are enjoying all of your wedding planning. Lots of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday nav! i'm a new follower and i'm loving your style! i'm just getting my feet wet in the blogging world so check me out if you have time, i'd love any advice you have to offer... ttfn, jenn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!