Fantastic FOUR (30X30)

Hello Blogworld! How are we doing? Its Friday tomorrow (Insert Smile here)

I volunteered today at the Employment Centre at Mennonite Centre for Newcomers like I do every Thursday and I also got the chance to drive there (its a great thing to get practise bec I am a new driver) and got to enjoy the beautiful day out.

Now, onto some outfit pics!


                                                                
Red V-neck: Old Navy
Skirt: GAP
Belt: Urban Planet
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: AVON
Black Tights: Forever 21




                                      I LOVE THIS BRAIDED BELT. IT WAS $5 only.


I was a warm day today +10 degrees is like PARTY TIME here in Alberta :)
So I chose to wear skirt and flats (feels great changing from boots to flats). I love how the gold and pearly necklace went nicely with the plain red v-neck! It spiced it up! I am east- Indian (we like spice) hehe

Have a great night guys! I will talk to you tomorrow with #5 outfit!

xo
Nav

2 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! Love the red top and love your jewellery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! Love the red top and love your jewellery! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!