Simple Dressing, High Living


I face such a delimma sometimes whether to post simple outfits or not. I mean I dont always wear well-coordinated, wearing 5 different accessories in my outfit to make it blog-worthy. I have set myself my own high standards which take away all the fun from blogging and this is such a fun hobby for me, so I am posting this outfit anyway, and I am hoping you will like it and tell me I am not the only one who dresses just simple from time to time? 

Striped long-sleeve: F21 ($6), Poncho: Thrifted ($5), Scarf: Fabricland ($3), Black Pants: Fairweather ($10)


This is one of those outfits - where I start with one neutral and stick to it - and just add one simple/warm pop of color to the outfit.....

I am showing you my "daisy" new earrings - $3

Like us on FACEBOOK, if you think dressing simple is Awesome! :)

16 comments:

  1. Why wouldn't you want to post this? I quite like this.. the poncho over the tee... it looks cute!

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the scarf!
    Maybe you can ask some questions of my blog? I want to know things about my readers!:):)
    Only if you want of course!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!

    I really like the pink and grey combo , it really works.

    Matthew

    http://speakingofstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. ND u look pretty... d color of d scarf compliments u very well : )
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Love the pop of color from your scarf! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely! You should post simple outfits too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple outfits are just as good as the fancier ones. I like seeing different ways to look good when I just want to be casual, like for school. I think you should post more simple outfits, cause this one is cute!
    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super lovely. A good 'simple' outfit I think takes more work than a good complicated outfit because each pieces gets more of the limelight. I love the pink scarf on you. Great way to bring color near your face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the sweet comment! Lovely scarf :)
    Bisous, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that scarf with the neutrals very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you added a pop of color with your scarf!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, I love those stripes peeking out! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That scarf is so pretty! Love the pop of color.

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!