Bridal Shower


Today is my bridal shower!!! Wow, it is like Jan 8th already, well not LIKE, IT IS! 2011 flew right by and now 2012 is even going by faster it seems. Probably because I am so excited and want to be doing a million things at one as the wedding draws near!

Jeans: GAP (15$), Sweater: thrifted ($7), Tank: F21 ($2), Necklace: F21 ($5)



Today is my bridal shower! I can not believe it is already here. My mom to-be (Ryan's mom technically) is throwing me this lavishing shower where I will be surrounded by family,  R's cousins, friends, besties and moms, coworkers and a type of celebration every girl dreams of (I heard this through the grapevine). I am so freaking lucky and very blessed to become part of his family, they care SO much about me.


I have been waiting 6 years for this day to come,  I still havent decided what to wear. Either it will be a one-shoulder bright dress or an LBD with bright accessories, we shall see. I will pose pics in a post in the coming week.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday! :)

12 comments:

  1. congrats!!! can wait to see you outfit!

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and enjoy the bridal shower :) :) have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you wore! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! When's the big day? Let me know if you need someone to bounce ideas off. I love working with brides :) I have been a bridal consultant for several years and I can't get enough of it :) HAve fun at your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm excited! Not sure what to wear yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and cant wait to see your outfit! Its so nice that your in-laws care for you so much. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I can´t wait to see more pictures! Love your sweater! I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! Glad to see things are going so well for you:) Can't wait to see what you chose.

    Raj
    www.pinkchaistyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! How exciting for you :) Looking forward to the post!

    -Samantha Mariko
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sweater- so cute! And I think I have the same necklace, in black though! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!