Florals on Neutrals

Pants: Fairweather ($10), Belt, Shirt: Thrifted ($5 combined), Floral cardi: (H&M) $7



Yes, you see a xmas tree behind me. Bec the location I took these photos havent taken their Xmas tree off yet but I kind of like it. I want to hold on to Christmas as much as possible. Why does the holiday season always goes away so fast?

Anywho, I wore my floral cardigan again mainly bec I havent worn it in a while. It made for a nice pop of color against the black and the grey. For 2012, I have decided to buy many key investment pieces (As for clothes and shoes) for my closet. Because I want more shoes but they gotta be practical, I am always on the run staying on my feet all day.

What are some of the investment pieces that you don't mind spending extra $$ on? 

11 comments:

  1. you look so great! practicality is a must in my closet. I'm always running around or getting dusty and dirty for work. but i will make some impractical choices while debating returns..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely! Yes practical shoes are a must... I have a 2 year old and running behind her in heels is unimaginable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look great!
    love your blog. should we follow each other's blog? :)
    http://vivalaivy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog, I've been looking through yours and I love it! Definite follow. :) You can follow mine too if you like. ;)
    <3 Carrie

    ps- I don't want to sound creepy, but I totally live in the same city as you. The LRT photos gave it away, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot for your comment:) i really like the cardigan you have here.

    Love,
    Nee

    ROSECANDLE11

    GIVEAWAY: GOLD/PINK STATEMENT NECKLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit! love the floral

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cardigan looks great on you! This year I am looking for some new durable flat boots that look great with more "office" type looks, and a great black trench coat for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!