Love-Vest (& Thanksgiving weekend)

 
Old is new again friends, I dug out this leather vest from a suitcase that was packed away in the basement. I had put it away last year and never took it out until this weekend. Leather is in again, and instead of heading to the mall. I try (whenver possible) to search MYown closet. Going to the mall getting new clothes is SO easy.


 
 
 
White Tee: F21 ($3), Red Pants: Suzy Shier ($10), Flats: Payless Shoe Source ($15), Leather Vest - F21 (2 years ago) $8
 
The leather jacket has a hints of red brown in it, making it perfect to pair it with red jeans. I still am in love with my grey comfy flats.
 
Its Thanksgiving this weekend. In my busy life between work, housework, studying etc. I forget to be thankful at times. Holidays like these remind us to be thankful. I am grateful to be living with my love (my hubby) happily married, For all my lovely subscribers, you guys give me the motivation to blog when I am stuck in a rut, and my happy healthy family and friends.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for dropping by our blog! you have a great blog here, would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and pinterest? let me know if you follow, will definitely follow back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Thats a fun vest and is perfect with those red pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that leather vest

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that vest! It looks great with the red pants too, awesome outfit! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great vest! It is just perfect with those pants. Happy Thanksgiving!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly love this look! Amazing style!
    Great fashion sense doll!
    Wish you a great day!
    Kisses from Miami
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I like that vest! Too bad they don't have it at F21 any longer...
    I have a new post up if you want to check it out. I'm also your newest follower. Hope you will follow my blog too =) Have a great day!
    Hannah Rosette
    TheRosettePortrait

    ReplyDelete
  9. black leather jacket womenOctober 12, 2012 at 12:48 AM

    wow)) like your Leather Jacket so much))
    Amazing look! I love your Jacket and your hair is gorgeous!!
    Visit Our Site

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red jeans!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog Coastal Style - I just signed up as your latest follower - it would be great if we could follow each other!

    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com

    Happy Weekend!

    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!