Love-Vest (& Thanksgiving weekend)

 
Old is new again friends, I dug out this leather vest from a suitcase that was packed away in the basement. I had put it away last year and never took it out until this weekend. Leather is in again, and instead of heading to the mall. I try (whenver possible) to search MYown closet. Going to the mall getting new clothes is SO easy.


 
 
 
White Tee: F21 ($3), Red Pants: Suzy Shier ($10), Flats: Payless Shoe Source ($15), Leather Vest - F21 (2 years ago) $8
 
The leather jacket has a hints of red brown in it, making it perfect to pair it with red jeans. I still am in love with my grey comfy flats.
 
Its Thanksgiving this weekend. In my busy life between work, housework, studying etc. I forget to be thankful at times. Holidays like these remind us to be thankful. I am grateful to be living with my love (my hubby) happily married, For all my lovely subscribers, you guys give me the motivation to blog when I am stuck in a rut, and my happy healthy family and friends.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

  1. thanks so much for dropping by our blog! you have a great blog here, would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and pinterest? let me know if you follow, will definitely follow back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Thats a fun vest and is perfect with those red pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that leather vest

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that vest! It looks great with the red pants too, awesome outfit! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great vest! It is just perfect with those pants. Happy Thanksgiving!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly love this look! Amazing style!
    Great fashion sense doll!
    Wish you a great day!
    Kisses from Miami
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I like that vest! Too bad they don't have it at F21 any longer...
    I have a new post up if you want to check it out. I'm also your newest follower. Hope you will follow my blog too =) Have a great day!
    Hannah Rosette
    TheRosettePortrait

    ReplyDelete
  8. black leather jacket womenOctober 12, 2012 at 12:48 AM

    wow)) like your Leather Jacket so much))
    Amazing look! I love your Jacket and your hair is gorgeous!!
    Visit Our Site

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red jeans!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog Coastal Style - I just signed up as your latest follower - it would be great if we could follow each other!

    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com

    Happy Weekend!

    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!