Fall*ing in Orange

I got this orange jacket last year and I think this color will be IN every fall, so I am glad I invested in this piece.




Tshirt: Wal-mart ($3), Skirt: Smart Set ($8), Heels: Shoe Warehouse ($10), Jacket: H&M (last year) - $30, Necklace: Wal-mart ($3), Gold Studs: F21 ($2)

September has always been my favorite month of the year for me. Growing up, it was favourite month bec it is my birthday month. When I moved to canada, it was favourite bec the trees would be changing into beautiful colors. In university, it was my favorite month bec Ryan (my hubby) and I dating annuversary was in that month. Well, this year is no different. I love fall time still....for the changing colors, my birthday and reminiscing memories of us dating (now that we are married). But more of the fashion now........more than ever! Shopping Malls are a very exciting place to be in right now!!!

What is your favourite season?

19 comments:

  1. I love summer, no matter what:) ur jacket is really great, i would like to own same one:) have a great time!

    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! When is your birthday!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket, orange is amazing!
    Kisses
    VOGUECITA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit!

    http://superficialsentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Nav. Investin in an orange blazer is a winner as its such a trend colour for fall. I love September too weatherwise and fashionwise. You can create lovely transition looks :-)
    Thank you for stopping by at my blog and your lovely comment :-)
    <3 Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Orange! I dont think orange color can ever go out of fashion specially in fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange is such a great color on you! I enjoy summer the most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that I'm a summer lover and that I usually enjoy a lot this season. But I love early fall and the opportunity to wear boots, scarves and layers! I love this beautiful orange blazer. I think is perfect for the fall and the color looks great on you!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ur blog! Awesome on all levels! I'm a fan :) Following you now, hope u follow bck! http://ytagayuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fall is definitely my favorite season. I'm not sure if it's the 'back to school' fresh air feeling or if it's almost that time of lots of celebrating with holidays and my birthday. LOL. Love the orange! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nav! Thanks for visiting my blog! Love this look. Following you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love fall too (although it doesn't really get here until October) and I love your jacket!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute outfit. You look good in it. I'm sure it will be the trend this coming fall.
    fitness club marketing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great outfit for the entire price! My fav season def has to be fall!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pop of color paired with the classics!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!