A little late on the trend....but better late than never right?









Striped Chiffon Shirt: F21 ($10), Pants: Suzy Shier ($15), Blazer: Thrifted via Value Village, Flats: Payless - old ($10)


As you all know I recently started a new job, I was quite apprehensive about wearing red jeans for my casual friday. I sat quietly at the office until my boss called me "Trend setter". Out of all people, I did not expect my boss to come around and say something about MY.RED.PANTS!

Well tsk, tsk! its better than her freaking out on me I supposse! I sweat-ed the small stuff all morning and I asked my hubby like 3 times if I should wear them or not. He somehow convinced me it still looks conservative.

18 comments:

  1. It looks perfect!!! :)

    Love
    Mehak
    www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red pants! I still havent found my red yet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks!
    Great picturest And Outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally work appropriate with that blazer - and you are right on time with the trend because it will work for fall!


    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! These red pants look fab on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, it is so classic & beautiful!! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog ! Love that outfit ! Red and stripes are always a good mix !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look. At least your boss said something positive! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look. I love the stripes with the red pants. Looks great!

    Happy weekend!

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! Thank you for your sweet comment, i will follow you!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your jacket! Do you want follow each other?
    Kisses, Den

    http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely blog!
    follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    xoxo
    http://hindsfashionstateofmind.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  13. adore the simplicity of this outfit yet very fashionable, if you get a minute id love to hear your thoughts on my latest post:

    http://pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you styled your red jeans! So cute.
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!