Outfits Flashback: Dec 2011


I was just looking back at my old outfits to find insipiration and I noticed I did not do Dec 2011 outfits flashback. So here it is, 12 looks - a mix of office and casual looks from the weekend!

As I am packing for our trip to India (for our wedding), I am looking to pack efficiently. I am thinking of doing it Remixing while on the trip. The trip is 5 weeks long and I am thinking of taking 40 items (clothes, shoes, and all my accessories) and just remix them to make 40 outfits while on the trip.

Thanks for stopping by and to recieve regular updates - visit our FB page and follow!

4 comments:

  1. so many great looks! i especially love #2 with the mustard scarf! good luck packing...how efficient of you to remix on a trip. i don't know if i could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! my fave outfit is the pink skater dress xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!